If you live in a house with the number 5 or one which adds up to 5 (such as 14, 23, 32, 41, 50, 59 and so on), you have to be a social person. This house is ideal for people who like to stay in a group and like to organise occasional get-togethers and parties. Such homes are full of positive and enthusiastic vibes, which make it perfect for extroverts.
Numerology number 5: Who should prefer it?
The house is apt for fun, adventurous, progressive people who wish to enjoy freedom in their life. The vibe of this house also helps people to manage their fears. The number is ruled by planet Mercury and this is the reason that its owners always seem to be looking for change. This house is ideal for people who are looking for immediate financial gains and returns in a short time. The home is perfect for people with creative skills, such as interior decorators, travelers or people in information and broadcasting, as this home has a vibrant energy. Such houses are also great for people who are single and people who love automobiles.
Numerology number 5: Who should avoid it?
People who get addicted easily, should avoid such homes. House number 5 is all about overindulgence and can make people obsess over minor things. This home is also not suitable for people who like to stay in peace and want to have calm lives. People with tight schedules will find it difficult to deal with it and it might be equally tedious for them to stay in one job. For couples, this home might cause a lot of scuffle.
Home décor for house number 5
Occupants of this home should opt for bright colours and quirky interiors, which reflect their creative side. The home owners of house number 5 like newness. Therefore, they are likely to keep adding new artifacts and items, to upgrade their home’s interiors. It could be a painting or a miniature Buddha or anything that matches the interiors.
Precautions for home owners with house number 5
- House number 5 is likely to be so full of energy that the residents might suffer from lack of sleep or insomnia. Try to exercise more, to get more peaceful sleep.
- Keep a check on your vitals, such as blood pressure, blood sugar, etc. Keep your stress under control as there might be frequent health problems related to the ear, nose or throat.
- It might feel challenging to settle down in house number 5. Therefore, opt for such homes, only if you are okay with frequent changes. You should also keep yourself grounded, to maintain your relationships and social status.
House number 5: How to balance energies
Here are some tips to balance the adverse energies of house number 5:
- Keep yourself connected with your family and friends.
- Channelise your excessive energy to some productive activity that interests you. This could be music, painting, drawing or anything that could keep your nerves calm.
- You may remain busy, because of the vibrant energy of the house. However, do not forget to take time out for yourself, to take care of your health and fitness.
Is 5 a good house number?
House number 5 is for socially active and dynamic people.
Is the number 5 a lucky number?
House number 5 is lucky for people who tend to pursue freedom and are energetic.