Superstar Allu Arjun, known for his emphasis on simplicity, has an opulent home in Hyderabad. The actor built his dream home in Hyderabad and has called it ‘Blessing’. Allu Arjun was living with his parents and brothers along with his family members for a long time at a palatial bungalow in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. After the marriage of Allu Bobby, his brother, the actor shifted into his lavish house in the city’s outskirts.
Allu Arjun has made a name for himself in the Telugu movie industry with several hits such as Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India and Ala Vaikunta Puram. He comes from the well-known Allu family and has recently launched Allu Studios. Allu and his wife, Allu Sneha Reddy, who is also an actor, spend most of their time at their new home with their children Arha and Ayaan, along with Kazoku, their dog.
See also: Ram Charan’s lavish house in Hyderabad resembles a modern-day palace
Allu Arjun’s home: Key facts
Here are some interesting facts about Allu Arjun’s Hyderabad home:
- The home has a spacious and well-decorated living area.
- There is a vibrant nursery for the children, as well.
- The living room fuses neutral colours and whites. It has couches in cream colours, along with a coffee table in grey marble.
- The modern décor theme has a minimalistic, yet lavish look and feel.
- A grey rug completes the look in the living room.
- Black and white striped cushions add vibrancy to the décor theme.
- The side tables, next to the couches, have marble tops and are decorated with silver lamps and house plants.
- There are other small tables, which have striped patterns matching the accent cushions and a textured peach ottoman has a divider too.
See also: Inside actor Prabhas’ lavish home in Hyderabad
- The wooden open shelves have grey slabs and showcase curios, action figures, family photographs and flowers, enclosed in glass.
- The couple also has a more casual sitting area. This area has dark brown and comfortable couches, along with a wooden center table and cream rug.
- A dark-framed artwork contrasts nicely against the marble floor and white walls. There is a block-esque lighting fixture accompanied by a small counter which has delightful plants positioned upon the same.
- The kitchen has a fully white décor theme, with white walls and ivory-coloured cabinets. There is a wooden island with vibrant magnets and the children’s drawings too. These are showcased on the refrigerator. The kitchen is the place where the family celebrates occasions together.
- The dining area has a similar clean and spacious vibe with a polished wooden dining table in a corner. Taupe chairs make for excellent accompaniments while there is a narrow counter adjacent to the table. This acts as a divider between the dining and living areas.
- Ayaan has a vibrant bedroom with pastel blue and white coloured walls, vibrant décor themes and a white cabinet with toys and other items. There is a small bed frame in ivory while floating wall shelves showcase his growing collection of books.
Allu Arjun’s home: Interesting insights
Allu Arjun’s dream house in Hyderabad has a luxurious pool which was reportedly gifted to Ayaan by his grandfather on his birthday. It is nestled beneath a white canvas shade.
The family spends a lot of its time in the garden and pool. It has a lovely backyard, with landscaping, potted plants and vibrant foliage. The home also has a cosy television room with chaise lounge chairs in perky red.
There is a bar zone in glossy black. It also doubles up as a backdrop for photo shoots with the children, on birthdays and other occasions.
See also: A sneak peek inside Mahesh Babu and Namrata Shirodkar’s Hyderabad home
The designer of the unique box-shaped home is Aamir Sharma from the noted firm Aamir & Hameeda Associates. He emphasised upon a minimalistic yet lavish décor theme for this massive 8,000 sq ft house on a plot of two acres in Hyderabad. The rectangular-box design of this home is the unique aspect that leaves architecture lovers fascinated. Sharma has stated that the brief was for a comfortable holiday home. There is a corridor in front, denoting the entrance. This extends till the swimming pool and continues into the living spaces. The shaded seating zone outdoors is what overlooks the swimming pool. Artificial grass has been used by Sharma for one of the walls, to connect it to the garden that lies beyond. The bar, kitchen, dining zone and living zone are all situated right next to each other.
Low-maintenance materials are used for this holiday home. Cement epoxy is used for the entire flooring while also being used for linking the bar, kitchen counters and seating spaces along with shelves. A glass top lies on a cement base for creating the dining zone which is also backed up by white ply benches. Movable benches can be readily shifted outdoors for taking care of outdoor entertainment, dining and so on. The bar counter is paired up with modern bar stools in white while the wall behind the same has a rustic metal plank with nails. This functions as bottle holders, while transforming into an artifact by itself.
The entire zone has several quirky accessories including a bright yellow Piaggio Vespa. Another quirky addition is the aircraft propeller which was sourced from Mumbai’s Mutton Street. These accessories are used for infusing more colour and dimensions into the otherwise sleek, minimalistic and soothing space.
In which city is Allu Arjun’s house located?
Allu Arjun’s house is located in Hyderabad.
How much area does Allu Arjun’s house cover?
Allu Arjun’s house covers a sprawling 8,000 sq ft on a plot of two acres.
Where did Allu Arjun originally stay?
Allu Arjun resided with his entire family at a palatial and luxurious house in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.