Shraddha Kapoor needs no introduction. The petite actress has starred in numerous hit Bollywood movies in her flourishing career. She’s also the daughter of yesteryear Bollywood legend Shakti Kapoor and his wife Shivangi Kapoor. She has a sibling, namely Siddhant Kapoor. Starting her cinematic journey with a role in Teen Patti that starred Amitabh Bachchan, Shraddha Kapoor made it big with the super hit Aashiqui 2, followed by successful movies like Rock On 2, Haider, Ek Villain and Stree among numerous others.
Shraddha Kapoor’s home is a contemporary, chic and welcoming zone with a lovely view of the Juhu Beach. It has memories splashed wonderfully across the walls along with dynamic furnishings and fixtures.
Shraddha Kapoor’s Mumbai House- Lavish Yet Elegant
Shraddha Kapoor’s house has a charming side to it. The sea-facing Juhu property is estimated to be worth in the double digits (crores that is!) and it has traditional furniture neatly fused with modern touches via textured walls, contemporary wallpapers and chic and welcoming terrariums. Here are some details of Shraddha Kapoor’s house that you will love!
- The best areas in the family home of the Kapoors are the gorgeous viewpoints beside the windows. The home offers sweeping and unhindered views of the Arabian Sea. Shraddha Kapoor is often seen on her Instagram and social media feeds, enjoying a spot of relaxation with Shyloh, her pet dog and also sunsets beside the window after indulging in some cardio.
- Shraddha Kapoor’s room is adorned with several elements which infuse a personal and warm vibe to her space. There is an entire wall comprising frames and pictures, covering several childhood memories and family images galore.
- Shraddha Kapoor clearly prefers softer shades and hues which are seen through the elegant beige curtains in her bedroom along with wooden doors and white paneled blinds as well.
- Shraddha Kapoor has a vast collection of comfy cushions along with soft toys which add a special touch to her relaxation corners.
- The living room in the house has a more sophisticated and lavish touch to it in comparison to Shraddha Kapoor’s personal bedroom and relaxation nooks.
- The room has warm lighting which transforms into a charming backdrop for all Shraddha’s pictures, courtesy the detailing on the rug and charming wooden furniture alike.
- Shraddha Kapoor also loves working out on her terrace which is camouflaged by greenery, while offering stunning sea views in turn.
Shraddha Kapoor’s Mumbai House: What’s the Story?
Shraddha Kapoor lives in the sprawling and gorgeous sea-facing house that her father Shakti Kapoor painstakingly put together after years of struggle. He came to Mumbai in 1975 without a place to call his own. He purchased his first home in Juhu, a one bedroom apartment, just five years after he came to Mumbai. Shakti Kapoor remembers paying a handsome Rs 70,000 for the transaction.
After another seven years, Shakti Kapoor purchased the three bedroom apartment where he resides currently. He paid Rs 7 lakh for the property after taking a loan from the owner of Shringar Films, Shyam Shroff. After getting married to Shivangi, he purchased the flat next to his apartment. After his son Siddhant was born, Shakti Kapoor purchased another apartment on the same floor. Currently he owns the entire floor in the building. Shraddha Kapoor loves playing the piano in the living room which she started playing right from four years of age. Shakti Kapoor has furniture in the massive apartment which is more than three decades old. There is a well-stocked bar in the living room along with architectural motifs and fabulous paintings, all chosen by Shivangi Kapoor.
In recent news, Shraddha Kapoor has reportedly purchased her own stylish apartment in Juhu for somewhere around Rs 10 crore. However, Shraddha Kapoor is not using this as her full-time address according to the latest reports. The Kapoor family is a close-knit unit and Shraddha reportedly wishes to keep this property as a professional space for conducting dress fittings, movie sittings, script sessions, meetings and also for music classes by her mother Shivangi. Her new apartment is a single airy space once the bedroom doors are opened, in her own words. Shakti Kapoor has a plum real estate portfolio today. Along with his floor in Juhu, he also owns a luxurious home in Madh Island on the outskirts of Mumbai along with a home in Lonavala. He also has a house in Greater Kailash, New Delhi, as per reports.
Where is Shraddha Kapoor’s house located?
Shraddha Kapoor’s Mumbai house is located at Juhu.
Who does Shraddha Kapoor live with?
Shraddha Kapoor lives with her father Shakti Kapoor, mother Shivangi Kapoor, brother Siddhant Kapoor and her pet dog Shyloh.