To prevent black marketing and artificial price inflation of sand in the state, the Andhra Pradesh government has launched an online platform to sell and manage sand stocks. Managed by Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation, the Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System is a fool proof platform, where people can buy sand at an affordable price in a transparent manner.
Services provided by the AP Sand booking portal
- Online registration of sand buyers.
- Online registration of vehicles.
- Tracking of orders.
- Real-time information about the stockyard and availability of sand quantity.
- Information on inter-state sand transport activities.
- Information related to the sand order.
Aadhaar KYC for AP Sand Booking
According to a recent notification, all buyers would need an Aadhaar OTP validation for sand booking. This is valid for all people aged 18 years or above.
See also: How to avail of citizen services on IGRS Andhra Pradesh?
How to register on AP Sand portal
Follow these steps to book sand through the AP Sand portal, for general requirement:
* Visit the official website, sand.ap.gov.in
* Click on the ‘General Customer Registration’ option, to register yourself to be eligible for sand booking feature.
* Register using your mobile number, name, district, gram panchayat, address and email ID. Validate your Aadhaar card.
* Once registered, you can login again using your mobile number and validating the OTP received on it. You can proceed with the sand order after this.
For bulk requirements, here is how to register yourself:
* Visit the official website and click on the ‘Bulk Consumer Registration’ option.
* Register using your mobile number and validate it using the OTP received on it.
* Enter the GST number and click on ‘Get GST details’ to fetch the registered address. You would be able to see the name of the company, trade name of the company, mobile number registered and the address.
* Fill the form and click on the ‘Register’ option. Proceed to place the order.
See also: All about Andhra Pradesh property and land registration
How to book sand online in AP sand sale management portal?
Follow these steps to book sand online in the state:
* Visit sand.ap.gov.in and click on the ‘Online Sand Booking’ option.
* Login using your ID and password and click on ‘Sand Order’.
* Fill the details as required. This includes type of work, construction, size of construction, sand quantity required, etc.
* Mention the complete delivery address and select the stock yard district, name and available quality, along with the sand price details.
* Continue to make the payment. Your order will be completed in the next few days.
Process of buying sand through AP Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System
Here is the flowchart for the process of sand booking on AP Sand portal:
- Applicant registration.
- Applicant login through registered ID and the password.
- Order the required lot.
- Online payment for the lot bought.
- Stockyard loading for delivery.
- Sand delivery to the consumers.
How to track order status on AP Sand Booking portal?
Sand buyers can track their sand order from the official portal. Here is how to do it:
* From the homepage, click on the ‘Order Status’ option.
* Enter the order ID and click on the ‘Get Status’ option.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, sand booking is currently available between 12 PM-6 PM on working days only.
Helpline and grievances: AP Sand Booking
Users can reach out to the AP Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System Authority on the below-mentioned details:
Technical Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we book Sand online in AP?
Yes, you can book sand online in Andhra Pradesh on sand.ap.gov.in.
How do I check my AP Sand status?
You can check your order booking status on sand.ap.gov.in by following the steps mentioned in this article.