Pawan Kalyan, an Indian film actor in the Tollywood industry, is popularly known as the power star of the south. He is a screenwriter, philanthropist, stunt coordinator and recently, he has also stepped into the political sphere. He is one of the most searched celebrity politicians. He started a new political party – Jana Sena Party – in 2014 and shifted to Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh, where his house is constructed over two acres of land beside the Kolkata-Chennai National Highway.
Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s home décor
Recently media reports suggested that Pawan Kalyan shifted to the new residential address with his wife Anna Lezhneva. The two-storey house spread over two acres of land, exhibits Kalyan’s knowledge of art and architecture through the exterior and interior design of the house.
Here are some key features of Pawan Kalyan’s house:
- A beautiful lawn molded in a semi-circular pattern leads right up to the stairs of the main entrance of the house. The lawn is well-trimmed and maintained.
- To the right of the green estate is an area for parking cars.
See also: Ram Charan’s house in Hyderabad resembles a modern-day palace
- The entire house is surrounded by greenery, making the atmosphere fresh and relaxing.
- The stairs in the front lead to a big arch and a door with a curved top, in earthy wooden colour. This area has some designer furniture, where one can sit and relax before walking through the main house door.
- Inside the house, the flooring, ceiling and wall paints are in soothing shades. While the flooring is made of matte-finish marble, the ceiling has a touch of wooden architecture, which has been painted with a white paint base.
See also: Allu Arjun’s house
Interesting facts about Pawan Kalyan’s house
- The living room has unique furniture that is classical and traditional, along with a few home plants that create a positive feeling.
- The next attraction is the semi-spiral staircase inside the home with a steel finish and dark colour paint. It complements the lavish interiors.
See also: Inside actor Prabhas’ home in Hyderabad
- While the furniture is stylish, it still has a traditional touch and its colours contrast perfectly with the interior paints.
- The various lighting styles used in the rooms, lend an excellent tone. The hanging lamps from the ceilings look modern and elegant. The brightly-lit rooms give a positive aura to the house.
- The mesmerising bedroom furniture sport a traditional look and are complemented by a stunning wall design behind the bed headboard. The small stool towards the footboard is also elegant. From the ceiling, hangs a candlelight lamp set that is again a mood-changing element.
- Another element that is hard to miss in the house, are the large windows that allow ample natural light into the rooms. The doors are made of wood with traditional art forms carved onto it.
- Pawan Kumar also owns a house in Film Nagar Locality, which he bought with Rs 40 crores in 2001. He is a bike lover and has a collection of Bullet motorcycles.
Where do most of the actors live in Hyderabad?
Most of the actors live around the posh locality of Jubilee Hills in Hyderabad.
Where was Pawan Kalyan born?
Pawan Kalyan was born in Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Which celebrity actors live in Hyderabad?
A few of the celebrity actors living in Hyderabad are Mahesh Babu, Prabhas, Allu Arjun and Chiranjeevi.
(Images sourced from Pawan Kalyan’s fan pages on Instagram)